Seeds may become more valuable than gold in an economic collapse...

Survival Seed Vault $99

Plant Over an Acre Survival Garden Or store it for years.
trusted since 1997

Survival Seed Vault Produces many of hundreds of pounds of food from 1 compact container, for years to come!
Feed your family and friends this year and into the future with 100% NON HYBRID Seeds. You MUST use non-hybrid seeds in order to save seeds from your crops for future planting.


Now you can grow your Survival Garden for bountiful harvest anywhere in the country. Chosen for varieties that will grow in all zones.
We need to wake up now! If even half of the reports out on the world’s food supply are right, we’ve got real problems and they are coming to our town. Here are some articles I just found:

WorldNet Daily cites strong evidence that some government agencies are stockpiling huge amounts of canned food.

Jim Randas, former U.S. Intelligence officer, appeared on ABC telling Americans to start stockpiling food.

Grocery store prices are rising faster than any time in U.S. history.

Worldwide grain stocks are dropping precipitously as bio-fuels consume inventories… and on and on and on.


As the economy worsens, one of the first things to be affected will be our country’s food supply. causing soaring prices and severe shortages. Without the ability to grow your own food next year, your family may be in danger. The food distribution supply system is only 3 days, which WOULD LEAVE STORE SHELVES EMPTY in the event of a supply crisis.
What will your family eat when grocery store shelves are empty?

Go Directly to the Order Site To Get Yours Today!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Survival Seed Vault for Barter


I know that I have mentioned the Survival Seed Vault many times before but I just can't say enough good about this product. I liked it so good that I ordered another for possible future barter items. After the collapse these seeds are going to be worth their weight in gold in many places. Being able to raise your own food in your Survival Garden is the only way to long term survival. Your food storage will run out in time if you don't have a way to replenish it and a Survival Garden is the way to do just that. Most of the seeds from my first Survival Seed Vault are in the ground now but I wanted another for barter. I will be saving seeds like a wild man this fall, like I have never saved them before. Mark my words, heirloom seeds will have more barter power than paper money in the very near future. It's my opinion and the opinion of many others that heirloom seeds and ammo are the best investment one can make in this economy. I'm not taking any chances so I'm getting both. It's not to late to plant your Survival Garden either. There is still time to plant and get a harvest of many different veggies by this fall. Plus you can always have a winter garden by planting cole crops in the fall.


Natural disasters of any kind could come my way and wipe my garden out leaving me with nothing. No food and no seeds. It just pays to have a back up plan (or seeds). It's just the way of a prepper.


Get your Survival Seed Vault Today !!! Use it now or keep it for barter.

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP